We have a school uniform which we hope the children are proud to wear:
- Grey trousers
- Grey skirt or pinafore dress
- Light blue polo shirt, light blue shirt or blouse
- School V neck maroon sweatshirt or cardigan with the school logo on the front (logo is optional)
- School tie
- Maroon Fleece
- A Blue gingham summer dress can be worn in the Summer (no other colour dresses please).
- Black shoes - no trainers
- Black shorts, black leggings or black jogging bottoms
- White T-Shirt
- Black pumps or plain trainers
- This is the last year that children will be able to wear hoodies for PE. If buying new jumpers, please only buy the V neck sweatshirt or cardigan.
From September children in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 will come to school in their PE kit. Children in Year 3, 4, 5, and 6 will get changed at school for their PE lesson so they will need to bring it into school on PE days.
A watch and stud earrings are the only pieces of jewellery permitted to be worn in school. Earrings are especially dangerous in PE and should be removed on days when PE lessons are held.
(click on images below for immediate access to their website)